Frequently Asked Questions
April 22, 2017 UPDATE TO ONLINE BANKING ACCESS: Which internet browsers and computer systems will no longer access online banking?
Recent security enhancements have been made by our online banking partners. Those updates mean that older versions of Internet browsers are no longer compatible with our online banking system. We urge our online banking customers to use the links below, to verify they are using an internet browser that is supported by our online banking application.
How get the most up-to-date version of your internet browser.
Use the links below, which direct you to the browser provider. The browser provider page will let you download the most up-to-date browser for your computer’s operating system.
Additional information regarding computer systems which access our online banking application
Operating systems no longer supported:
- Windows XP and below (includes Windows Vista and Windows 98)
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 and 10
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher
- iOS 5 and higher
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
- Internet Explorer 9 and 10 when run in Windows 7 or newer (see below)
- Mozilla Firefox 27 and higher
- Google Chrome 38 and higher
- Apple Safari for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher
- Apple Safari for iOS 5 and higher
*Customers who use Internet Explorer Version 9 or 10 may have to enable TLS 1.2. Here’s how to do that:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll to the Security section
- Check the “Use TLS 1.2” checkbox to use strict encryption
- Click OK
How can I reorder checks?
- Order online. Order your checks securely online
- Order by phone. Call our telephone service center at 800-438-2265.
- Order at your local branch. Stop by your local branch and speak to a customer service representative.
What is my current account balance?
- Online Access. Access your account balance online. Use Entegra Bank online banking to view your checking, savings, money market, CD, mortgage, personal loan and personal credit line balances. There is no charge for this service. Enroll in online banking here
- Telephone Access. Access your account balance on any Entegra Bank account with our 24 hour telephone banking service. Call Telebanc any time at 800-964-0284 to access your accounts.
How can I request a stop payment?
- By phone. Please call any Entegra Bank office from 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday–Thursday and 8:30am–6:00pm on Fridays to place a stop payment request over the phone.
- In person. Request a stop payment in a banking office: Visit a local branch and a Customer Service Representative will assist you.
How can I send a wire transfer?
To request a wire transfer, visit a local branch and a Customer Service Representative will assist you.
How can I request a replacement for an existing Debit Card or ATM Card?
Request a replacement Debit Card or ATM Card by phone: Call our telephone service center at 800-438-2265 or stop by a local branch.
How do I report a lost or stolen Entegra Bank Debit or Credit Card?
- If your Visa Debit Card is lost or stolen please call our Entegra Bank telephone service center at 800-438-2265 from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday–Thursday and 7:30am to 6:00pm on Fridays. During non-banking hours you may call 800-472-3272.
- If your Visa Credit Card is lost or stolen please call 888-295-5540 for First Bankcard or 800-367-7576 for TIB Card.
Where can I find Entegra Bank’s current Certificate of Deposit (CD) rates?
You can find our current CD rates here.
How much does Entegra Bank’s Online Banking cost?
Entegra Bank’s Online Banking is FREE for all accounts. You can access up to two (2) months of account history, access Online Statements and make transfers at no charge.
How should I send sensitive information to the bank?
Since email is not a secure method of communication, please do not send any sensitive information (e.g. Social Security or account numbers) via email. If your request requires you to share sensitive information, you should either call Entegra Bank, or send the information via regular mail.
I still haven’t received my coupon book. Where do I send my first payment?
If you have a payment that is due, please send your first payment to the following address. Please include your Social Security Number on the check or money order:Entegra Bank
Attn: Call Center
P.O. Box 1559
Franklin, NC 28734
When you receive your coupon book, you may then begin using the regular payment address. It can take up to 14 days to receive your coupon book after Entegra Bank documents the details of your agreement.
How do I revoke an automatic electronic account withdrawal?
If you are in the process of trying to stop an automatic electronic account withdrawal please open and print this PDF file for complete instructions and the proper forms you will need: Notice to revoke electronic account withdrawals
How can I check or monitor my credit report?
By Federal law, you are entitled to a free copy of your credit report at AnnualCreditReport.com . In addition, there are several options for monitoring your credit and protecting your identity.
Entegra Bank recommends using Equifax Credit Monitoring Service for monitoring your credit report. Their service is easy to use for a small cost.