Mortgages & Home Equity Lines
If you’re thinking about buying or building a home, or refinancing your current loan, Entegra Bank has the mortgage loan to meet your needs and fit your budget. Entegra Bank offers fixed and adjustable rate mortgages, jumbo fixed rate, jumbo adjustable rate mortgages, home equity lines of credit and construction loans.
Visit our Online Mortgage Center to check rates, learn more about the home buying process and even apply online.
Working with a Realtor
In our experience, working with a qualified Realtor is a very good thing. Their market knowledge is invaluable. Plus, there are hundreds of time consuming details about buying and selling a home that are well worth leaving to your Realtor. How do you choose the right Realtor for you? Here’s a good place to start: Questions to Ask When Choosing a Realtor
Working with a professional Home Builder
For many, building a home exactly to your specifications is a life-time dream. But, that dream can become a nightmare. Here’s a web link to some basic information to help you chose the right Builder for you: How to Choose a Home Builder
Home Mortgage Loans
We’ll work with you to get the right loan for your situation.
- Fixed and adjustable rate home loans
- First-time buyer loans
- Jumbo loans
- Second mortgages
- Second home loans
- Home improvement loans
Construction-Permanent Loans (one time closing)
Let us help you build your dream home.
Entegra Bank provides all kinds of construction financing and we make it affordable, so you can build a bigger home without bigger payments. Contact us for details.
Home loan refinancing can be a very cash-savvy move.
- Capture a much lower rate
- Enjoy a much lower monthly payment
- Own your home, free and clear, sooner, not later
- Switch from an adjustable rate and payment to a fixed-rate, fixed-payment loan
- Cash out equity in your home for other purchases
Home Equity Line
An Entegra Bank home equity line of credit is a smart, easy way to borrow money.
Use the money to make home improvements, buy a new car, finance a college education, pay for your daughter’s wedding, or take your dream vacation. This line of credit gives you immediate access to cash when you need it. Once you are approved, getting your money is as easy as writing a check.
- Tax Advantages - interest paid on a home equity line may be 100% tax deductible (consult your tax advisor for details)
- Easy Application - just call or visit one of our branch locations to speak with a friendly and helpful loan officer to start your quick and easy application
A home equity line of credit is based on the equity in your home and your financial strength. Our Mortgage Loan Officers can help you determine if you qualify.