Entegra Bank Digital Banking Dual Disclosure
Important Information About Your Online Banking Access
As you may know, Entegra Bank became a division of First Citizens Bank some time ago. As we prepare to transition Entegra Bank customers to First Citizens Bank systems, we want to provide you with the below information.
Entegra Bank customers who have already enrolled in Entegra’s Online Banking by Friday, June 12, 2020:
During the weekend of August 14-16, your Entegra Bank accounts and Online Banking access will automatically transition to First Citizens Bank. Prior to this, you’ll receive a packet of information by mail about the conversion of your accounts and services to First Citizens Bank, and a separate mailing with important log-on information and instructions regarding your First Citizens Online and Mobile Banking access.
Entegra Bank customers who enroll in Entegra’s Online Banking on or after Saturday, June 13, 2020:
- After your accounts are converted, you’ll need to enroll in First Citizens Digital Banking* beginning Monday, August 17, 2020. Your Entegra Online Banking access will not automatically be converted to First Citizens Bank.
- To enroll beginning Monday, August 17,2020, please:
- Visit www.firstcitizens.com
- Find the “Online Banking log in” box
- Select “First Citizens Digital Banking” in the drop-down box
- Select the “Sign Up” link and follow the instructions for new customer enrollment (you will need a valid Social Security Number and your converted account number)
- You may also download the First Citizens Mobile Banking app, select “Sign Up”, and follow the instructions.
If you have questions during the transition or any time, please contact a representative at any of the Entegra Bank office locations, call 800.438.2265 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Fridays, or visit firstcitizens.com/entegra. Starting August 17th, call First Citizens Bank at 1.888.FC DIRECT between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. Eastern time. We look forward to serving your financial needs.
Click below to continue to enroll in Entegra Bank online banking and securely access your account online.
*First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.