Online Security & Identity Theft Prevention
Protecting Your Financial Information
We take your security seriously, but there’s no substitute for your vigilance. We are committed to helping you protect what you are working to grow.
Contact us immediately if you think one of your Entegra Bank accounts or services has been compromised. Call us at the appropriate number below right away. Please have your account information and details about the fraud when you call.
|Report a lost or stolen ATM, debit or check card||800-472-3272|
|Report a lost or stolen Credit Card||800-367-7576|
|Forward suspicious email or website links firstname.lastname@example.org|
|NOTE: do not send account numbers, passwords, social security numbers or other sensitive personal information by email.|
Banking Online Safely
The simple activities you perform on your computer can expose your personal and financial information to attack. Searching the Internet, sharing information on Facebook®, downloading software or even checking your email without appropriate protection can lead to an infected computer.
Steps you can take:
- Install anti-virus software on all computers you use to access online banking, and keep it up-to-date
- Learn about Trusteer, a free tool that protects your identity and your accounts against fraud and cybercriminals
- Keep your computer’s operating system and internet browser up-to-date
- Look for the green lock and address bar before you enter your access ID and password
- Use strong passwords that are at least 8 characters long, easy to remember but hard to guess. A good password includes at least one number, one upper case letter, one lower case letter and one special character like @ # ! *.
- Sign up for free eStatements, they are more secure than paper statements sent through the mail
Don’t forget your mobile devices:
- Protect your phone password
- Don’t choose automatic login options
- Be sure you are accessing our website by typing the address directly into your browser’s address bar
Most importantly, contact us right away if you suspect that one of your accounts has been compromised.